Planning & Construction Updates
- Received Form D6 from Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI)
- Held meeting #1 for Department of Neighborhood Committee for departures
- Continued construction document design efforts
- Started Form D7 effort for OSPI
- Received site specific education specifications review and approval from the Seattle School Board
- Scheduled meetings with the design team
- Scheduled Old Van Asselt (OVA) classrooms (portables) procurement and placement Continued Wing Luke to OVA move coordination efforts
Determination of Non-Significance (DNS): The Wing Luke Hearing Examiner issued findings, conclusions and decision recommendation to the Superintendent. The Superintendent has affirmed the DNS.
- Continued construction documents design effort
- SEPA appeal decision issued
- Submitted Street Improvement Plan
- Began coordination with Department of Neighborhoods for the Departures Process
- Continued interim location coordination
This month, the Wing Luke project team completed SEPA activities and held an appeals hearing, continued construction document design work and met with the PTA at the school.
Review of the Design Development documents budget was completed. Construction Document design work began. Contract negotiation were underway.
Design Development completed. Design review continued. The SEPA Determination of Non-Significance was released and the decision was appealed.
Design development continues and design review with stake holders has been completed. The Value Engineering and estimate reconciliation was completed. The Master Use Permit has been submitted to the City of Seattle.
Design Development and design review with stakeholders continues. The SEPA check list was completed and reviewed by the district. The value engineering kick-off meeting was held. Review of the project budget by a third party is nearly complete. Completed a design review with district maintenance team.
Continued Design Development phase. Design review with stake holders is ongoing. Completed the SEPA checklist. Set Value Engineering meeting dates.
Schematic Design was 70% to 75% complete. The School Board approved the contract with NAC Architecture. Project meetings continued. The topographical survey and the tree survey were completed. Geotechnical work was done. Design review continues. The SEPA Checklist activities were ongoing.