» Queen Anne
» Planning & Construction Updates
Planning & Construction Updates
- Set date for Seattle Department of Construction and Inspections (SDCI) Departure Appeal Hearing
- Prepared for Departure appeal hearing
- Reviewed preliminary Critical Path Method (CPM) schedule
- Departure appeal period
- Held bid opening
- Began relocation coordination with school staff
- Finalized Certificate of Approval
- Advertised to Bid
- Published SDCI departure decision
- Released Addendum No. 1
- Completed pre-bid meeting
- The determination of non-significance (DNS) decision was affirmed
- Advertised for bids
- Completed and reconciled 95% construction estimate
- Completed 100% construction documents
- The SEPA appeal hearing was held.
- A contract for constructability review was signed
- Project received conditional approval from Seattle Parks and Recreation to use Bigelow Avenue for school bus student drop-off/pick up.
- Building permit and land use departure was submitted to the City of Seattle.
- The Construction Documents reached 75%
- Consultant was selected for the constructability review.
- Published and advertised the SEPA Determination of Non-Significance (DNS).
- Completed 50% of Construction Documents.
- The design development estimate was received.
- The design development drawings set was completed.
- The SEPA public meeting was held to receive public comment.
- Reconciled Schematic Design Budget. Released SEPA for public comment.
- A school design advisory team (SDAT)meeting was held, and the project team had a pre-submittal meeting with the city.
- The conceptual design to develop was selected.
- The pre-submittal permit conference with the City of Seattle was held.
- The team also met with Seattle City Light.
- SDAT meeting #7 was held.
- School tours with Teaching and Learning staff took place.
- Held School Design Advisory Team (SDAT) meeting #7.
- Conducted school tours for Teaching & Learning staff.
- The schematic design phase was kicked off and SDAT meetings were held.
- The conceptual design was reconciled with the project budget.
Return to Queen Anne